20 Blogs with Tips for Interpreting Your Dreams
Just as no two people are alike, no two dreams are alike either. However, there are common dream elements that many people share that are open for interpretation. For instance, what does it mean when you have recurring dreams, or dreams about running late, flying, falling or losing your teeth? These are common dream elements that people frequently incur, and with a little digging and research you can interpret what each one means and how it pertains to your life. Is there a hidden message in your dreams? Or is your brain simply stringing together random thoughts and events from your day? These 20 bloggers believe that there is a deeper meaning in some dreams, and have provided you with some insight to what some of the more common dream themes mean.
At some point in your life, you will probably realize that you’ve had a recurring dream. Perhaps you constantly find yourself walking down a hallway with a bunch of closed doors, and you’re wondering which one you should open. This dream could signify a decision you have to make, and it’s possible that you’ll keep having the dream until you do. To learn more about recurring dreams, take look at these four blogs.
- Recurring or ‘Repeat Dreams’ Interpreted Using the Dreamtime Method When you experience the same dream over and over it is believed that your subconscious is trying to tell you to change something in your life.
- 9 Common Questions About Dreams Answered Sometimes recurring dreams occur because of a life lesson that you have yet to learn.
- Why Do We Have Dreams? While this blogger shares a lot of different theories about dreams in general, she also touches on recurring dreams.
- Lost Keys and Recurring Dreams This blogger believes that recurring dreams are problems that your subconscious mind is trying to solve.
Being Late in a Dream
If you’ve ever had a dream where you are running late, you know exactly how stressful these dreams can be. These types of dreams can have several different hidden meanings, and you can learn some of the interpretations by reading these four blogs.
- The Seven Types of Dreams According to this blogger, a dream about being late is about a perceived missed opportunity in real life.
- 10 Most Common Dreams and Their Meanings Running late in a dream could just mean you are anxious about what’s to come.
- Dream On, Our Dream Dictionary Dreaming about being late to catch a plane or to an event could mean that you are worried about a big decision.
- Lost in a Hotel, Running Late This blogger finds that being late in a dream may mean that you don’t know what decision to make and that you feel you may be running out of time.
Losing Teeth Dreams
Losing teeth in a dream does not mean you are going to lose your teeth in your real life. After all, dreams are rarely that straight forward. You’ll first need to figure out what teeth represent for you. For instance, are you proud of your smile? If so, having a dream where you are losing your teeth could indicate stress about your appearance. For other interpretations, check out these four blog posts.
- Losing Teeth Dream There are several ways to interpret a dream where you lose your teeth; one interpretation is that you are anxious about something in your waking life.
- What Does Dreaming of Losing Teeth Mean? This blogger associates losing teeth with the subconscious mind attempting to deal with some sort of loss.
- Teeth Gnashing Dreams—Do You Get Them? Another interpretation of losing teeth in a dream is that you are subconsciously worried about your looks.
- Dream Interpretation—Dreams of Teeth Several different interpretations can be found on this blog, but one is that you feel like you are losing power over a situation or at work.
If you are flying in your dream and you are having a great time, then your dream is a reflection of something that you feel good about in your life. Maybe you just quit a bad job and now you feel a sense of freedom. These four blogs elaborate more on what flying dreams can mean.
- Top 10 Most Common Recurring Dreams and What they Mean Flying can mean feeling a sense of freedom, according to this blog.
- Dream Interpretation: Flying If you are enjoying your experience, it could mean that you are feeling good about your life or a particular situation.
- How to Interpret Flying Dreams Start by analyzing what flying means to you. Once you make that connection you might be able to find a meaning to your dream.
- Flying Dreams Meaning Another meaning behind a flying dream might be that you are breaking free from something that has been weighing you down or holding you back.
While sometimes falling dreams can coincide with flying dreams, they are typically about a feeling of losing control over something in your life. For more insights, take a look at these four blogs.
- Recurring Dreams and Their Meanings This blogger believes that falling in a dream could be moving from one phase of sleep to another.
- “I’m Falling” Falling in a dream may represent a feeling of being out of control while you’re awake.
- Falling Dream Interpretation If you are falling in your dream, it could indicate that you are having trouble at work and don’t feel like you are taking control of the situation.
- Dream Meanings—Analysis of Falling Dreams The details in a dream can help you determine what area of your life you may need to address. If you are falling, you may need to be more grounded in your waking life.
Comments are closed.
Become A Nanny TodayEnter
- Teaching Kids: How to Sing
- Teaching Kids: How to Study
- Teaching Kids: How to Stop Fighting
- Teaching Kids: How to Say I’m Sorry
- Teaching Kids: How to Cope with Bullies
- Teaching Kids: How to Ride a Bike
- Teaching Kids: How to Read
- Teaching Kids: How to Cook
- Teaching Kids: How to Clean
- Teaching Kids: How to Value Money
- Teaching Kids: How to Pray