30 Blogs with Spa Treatments You Can Do on a Dime at Home
Everyone deserves a little pampering now and then, but going to a spa can be quite expensive. If running to the local spa isn’t in your budget, you might want to try some at-home spa treatments instead. These 30 bloggers have come up with some inexpensive yet decadent ways to recreate spa treatments for less, and they can all be done in the comfort of your own home.
Create your own bath salts by following the directions of these five bloggers. Enjoy soaking in the tub and take advantage of some relaxing time for you.
- Homemade Herbal Bath Salts—Handmade Holidays
- Homemade Bath Salts
- Homemade Bath Salts in Reused Jars
- Homemade Bath Salts, Soaks, & More
- DIY Lavender Bath Salts – Easy Gifts on a Budget
Putting together homemade scrubs can save you a ton of money, and you’ll still get gorgeous, glowing skin. Recipes on how to mix up your own scrub can be found on the following five blog entries.
- 4 Homemade Spa Recipes
- Easy Homemade Spa Treatments
- Easy Homemade Spa Recipes for Women: A Great Way to be Beautiful
- Homemade Gift Idea: Sugar Scrub
- Homemade Coffee Scrub Recipe
Different homemade facial mask blends can help a variety of skin types achieve clear skin. You are free to create a facial mask that will be perfect for your skin without having to spend a lot for a commercial mask. Check out these five blog posts.
- How to Make Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
- Do it Yourself Facial Masks
- Homemade Facial Masks With Aloe Vera
- Homemade Facial Masks Using Peaches
- Homemade Facial Mask
Imagine soaking in a tub of hot water, with the aroma relaxing you as you sink deeper into the water. You may think that you have to buy bath oils to enjoy this type of aromatherapy, but you don’t. Now you can mix and match your oils to create the perfect signature fragrance for you, and all you need to learn how to create your own bath oils is the help of these blog posts.
- Homemade Scented Bath Oil and Bath Salts
- Homemade Spa Bath Recipes
- Homemade Bath Oil Recipes
- Bath Oil Recipe
- Homemade Bath Products Bath Bomb Recipe, Bath Oil Recipe and Bubble Bath Recipe
Many over the counter products contain unnatural preservatives that can react negatively with some people’s skin. To save money and use only ingredients that you are comfortable with you can make your own facial cleanser. These five blog entries will explain how to do it.
- Homemade Facial Cleanser
- Homemade Foaming Facial Cleanser
- Homemade Cucumber Milk Face Cleanser
- Homemade Facial Cleanser
- Homemade Face Cleanser & Make-Up Remover Pads
How would you like to have a cure for those tired feet of yours? Make your own foot treatments to help revive your tired and rough feet so that they feel good as new with help from these five blog posts.
- Easy, Homemade Spa Treatments Utilize the Products Sitting in Your Cupboard
- Homemade Foot Soak
- Choose a Foot Soak to Either Relax or Give Energy Boost to Your Weary Feet
- 3 Delicious Foot-Soak Recipes for Winter Feet
- Homemade Foot Soak and Detox
← 10 Niches for Nannies | 30 Blogs With Sample Wordings for Invitations →
Comments are closed.
Become A Nanny TodayEnter
- Teaching Kids: How to Sing
- Teaching Kids: How to Study
- Teaching Kids: How to Stop Fighting
- Teaching Kids: How to Say I’m Sorry
- Teaching Kids: How to Cope with Bullies
- Teaching Kids: How to Ride a Bike
- Teaching Kids: How to Read
- Teaching Kids: How to Cook
- Teaching Kids: How to Clean
- Teaching Kids: How to Value Money
- Teaching Kids: How to Pray